The BTE hearing aids are sit behind the pinna of external ear.
(1) Powerful Hearing Aid.
(2) Size is easy to hold and adjust.
(3) More Battery Life.
(4) Quick to fit.
(5) Bigger size, more durability
The RIC hearing aid's receiver sits in the ear canal and the rest part of the hearing aid sits behind the ear.
(1) Open fit option available.
(2) Smaller size than BTE.
(3) Suitable for new wearer.
(4) More features Available
IIC hearing aids are smallest in the industry. These hearing aids sit completely near the tympanic membrane of ear.
(1) No one can see.
(2) Custom-fit to your ear.
(3) Challenging to wearers with dexterity issues.
The CIC hearing aids are sits in the ear canal and are comparatively bigger than the IIC hearing aids.
(1) Suitable with people who need power as well as cosmetic look.
(2) Commonly used model.
(3) Allows superior hearing than IICs.
The ITC hearing aids are custom hearing aids that fits in the ear canal. Smaller portion shows in outer ear.
(1) Less visible than larger custom styles.
(2) Can include controls for volume and memory that won't fit on smaller custom hearing aids.
Copyright © 2018 North Bengal Hearing Aid Center-a dedicated hearing aid clinic - All Rights Reserved.